Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Kids have the BERRY Best Teachers!!!

After our BERRY successful trip to Wegmeyer Farms last week, we decided to go berry picking again.  Between the two visits we picked almost 20 pounds of strawberries.  I have made lots yummy recipes with them, including Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake, Strawberry Nutella Bruschetta, and Strawberry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette.  I even gave some to the boys' teachers.  I picked up a couple of cute colanders from the dollar section at Target.  They had a variety of shapes and colors including green apples, pink flowers and yellow flowers.  I created a cute tag to go with it (link at the bottom), punched a hole it in, tied it on with a piece of twine, and hand delivered it to their amazing teachers.  They LOVED it!
To print, right click on the picture below and save to your computer.  Print on 8.5x11 white card stock.  Six will print on the sheet so there will be enough for all of your kids' teachers.
Check out a quick Target gift card idea here!

The list of strawberry recipes could go on and on.... I will keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment