Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken

I seriously used to only buy cilantro to make copy cat Chipotle Cilantro rice, (our version can be found here) but now I buy it and use it in all kinds of things especially marinades.  I have put different variations on shrimp, pork, and chicken and all of them have been GREAT!  My whole family (in-laws included) LOVED this.  I can't wait to make it again!

Ingredients:
  • 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
  • 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
  • About 1/2 Cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
  • 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
  • 3-4 Chicken Breasts 
  • 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
Combine all ingredients except chicken  and mix well.  You could also place unchopped cilantro and rest of marinade ingredients in a small food processor and pulse until it is finely chopped.   Place chicken in ziploc bag and pour marinade over it.  Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.  
Heat grill.  Cook chicken until cooked thoroughly and internal chicken has reached 165 degrees.
Enjoy!

Some of my other favorite recipes using Cilantro are below
Grilled Garlic and Cilantro Pork Chops

No comments:

Post a Comment