Friday, April 25, 2014

Coriander and Cumin Grilled Pork Medallions

I have decided that I am going to grill more.  I don't mean eat food that was cooked on the grill more often I mean I MYSELF will actually use the grill more often.  I usually pass the job off to someone else like my husband or even my mother-in-law.  Grilling can't be that hard right?!?  Now if someone just teach me how to start it, I will be good to go!
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
  • 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
  • 1.5 lb Pork Tenderloin
  • 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
Serves 6

Cut pork tenderloin in medallion like pieces about 3/4" thick.  In a small bowl combine all ingredients except pork in a small bowl.
  Next, brush mixture on pork pieces.  Let sit for about 15 minutes.
  Grill to internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment