Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Steak

We have started off summer (okay I know it's not technically summer yet, but June means summer to me) and are cooking on the grill multiple times a week.  I have scoured the internet for marinade recipes for chicken, steak, and pork.  A variation of this one was ALL over pinterest.  It didn't give exact measurements but this is what I used and I think that it turned out GREAT!  I am super excited for summer and all of the delicious cooking that goes along with it.
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup steak sauce (I used A1)
  • 1/2 cup Italian dressing (I used Kraft Zesty Italian)
  • 1 tbs lemon juice
  • 2 tbs soy sauce
  • 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
  • 4- 8oz Steaks (I used Sirloin)
Serves 4

Combine all ingredients in small bowl and whisk together.  Pour over steaks and marinate for about an hour.  Grill to desired temperature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment