Monday, October 27, 2014

Perfect BBQ Chicken

Recently I have been searching the internet for the "best" recipes.  I simply go to Google and type in things like best chicken recipe, best steak marinade, best side dish,  and many others.  I know that everyone has a favorite recipe that they think is the best.  That is what I am looking for.  Tonight we are trying what Kraft Foods calls Perfect Grilled Chicken.  It was perfectly easy and created tasty juicy chicken.

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 Cup of BBQ sauce
  • 1/3 Cup Caesar Dressing
  • 1 lb of Chicken Breasts
Combine bbq sauce and dressing in a bowl.  Pour over chicken, covering all sides, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Grill until chicken is cooked throughout.

I served with Jalepeno Twice Baked Potatoes and Zucchini.

Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment